bloodhound-user mailing list archives

From Sharif Uddin <Sharif.Ud...@spectrumasa.com>
Subject FW: Creating tickets
Date Tue, 20 Jan 2015 12:46:52 GMT

Hello

I think I sent it to wrong list before.

I have created multiple products. See screenshot

[cid:image007.jpg@01D034AE.F14E0380]

If I try to create a ticket for one of these products I get an error

2015-01-20 12:36:48,180 Trac[main] ERROR: Exception caught while post-processing request:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/opt/html/bloodhound/trac/trac/web/main.py", line 243, in dispatch
    self._post_process_request(req)
  File "/opt/html/bloodhound/trac/trac/web/main.py", line 340, in _post_process_request
    f.post_process_request(req, *(None,)*extra_arg_count)
  File "/opt/html/bloodhound/installer/bloodhound/lib/python2.6/site-packages/bhrelations/web_ui.py",
line 158, in post_process_request
    ticket = data['ticket']
TypeError: 'NoneType' object is unsubscriptable
2015-01-20 12:36:48,180 Trac[main] WARNING: [172.16.0.85] HTTPNotFound: 404 Invalid ticket
number (Ticket 7 does no

[cid:image008.jpg@01D034AE.F14E0380]

However when I click on tickets I see the following

[cid:image009.jpg@01D034AE.F14E0380]

Seems like the error message is misleading.

Also if I click on "new ticket" then change the product type it redirects me to wiki page.
I then have to click on "new ticket" again.

[cid:image010.jpg@01D034AE.F14E0380]

[cid:image011.jpg@01D034AE.F14E0380]

[cid:image012.jpg@01D034AE.F14E0380]

Have to click new ticket again

[cid:image013.jpg@01D034AE.F14E0380]

Sharif Uddin
Development/Support Engineer
-------------------
Spectrum Geo Ltd
Dukes Court, Duke Street
Woking, Surrey
GU21 5BH
UNITED KINGDOM
Tel: +44 (0) 1483 730201
Fax: +44 (0) 1483 762620

www.spectrumasa.com<http://www.spectrumasa.com/>

IMPORTANT - This message and any attached files contain information intended for the exclusive
use of the party or parties to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is proprietary,
privileged, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not
an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any viewing, copying, disclosure or distribution
of this information may be subject to legal restriction or sanction. Please notify the sender
immediately and delete the original message without making any copies. Copyright in this email
and any attachments belong to Spectrum Geo Limited.
We cannot guarantee the security or confidentiality of email communications. We do not accept
any liability for losses or damages that you may suffer as a result of your receipt of this
email.
Email communication with Spectrum Geo Ltd., may be monitored as permitted by UK legislation.
Spectrum Geo Limited, is a limited company registered in England and Wales. Registered number:
1979422. Registered office: 95 Aldwych, London WC2B 4JF.