bloodhound-user mailing list archives

From Oscar Edvardsson <os...@monivent.se>
Subject Re: Link to Wiki page in "base" wiki from product wiki
Date Wed, 17 Dec 2014 08:14:48 GMT
Thanks,

Now naming links (i.e. [product:ProductB:wiki:PageB My page] outputs what is expected) also
works. For those curious this also works for tickets ([product:ProductA:ticket:1]), etc.

Is this multi-product behavior documented somewhere? I could not find anything here:
https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/wiki/WikiFormatting

Regards,
Oscar