bloodhound-user mailing list archives

From Michael Jinks <michael.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Broken demo link
Date Tue, 16 Dec 2014 18:06:30 GMT
More broadly... What's the QA landscape for this project? I sort of get the
impression that this is one of those projects that works well for the
people creating it, but doesn't get much in the way of formal review on its
way to release. That's great if the releases are frequent and allow those
of us at the endpoint to do our own dev/test/push cycle in the face of
incremental changes each time we see a fresh version, but with infrequent
releases showing major changes that's a tough pattern to maintain.

Sorry to gripe. I like Bloodhound a lot and I'm pushing for its success.