bloodhound-user mailing list archives

From Sharif Uddin <Sharif.Ud...@spectrumasa.com>
Subject RE: How do I get bloodhound to use REMOTE_USER from Apache?
Date Tue, 16 Dec 2014 11:49:14 GMT
Arthur

This is how I have mines, using old version

Centos 6.5
Python 2.6.6

WSGISocketPrefix run/wsgi

<VirtualHost *:80>

    WSGIDaemonProcess bloodhound_tracker user=apache python-path=/opt/html/bloodhound/installer/bloodhound/lib/python2.6/site-packages
    WSGIScriptAlias /bloodhound /opt/html/bloodhound/installer/bloodhound/site/cgi-bin/trac.wsgi

    <Directory /opt/html/bloodhound/installer/bloodhound/site/cgi-bin/>
      WSGIProcessGroup bloodhound_tracker
      WSGIApplicationGroup %{GLOBAL}
      Order deny,allow
      Allow from all
    </Directory>

    <LocationMatch "/bloodhound/">
#      AuthType Digest
#      AuthName "Bloodhound"
#      AuthDigestDomain /bloodhound
#      AuthUserFile /path/to/bloodhound/environments/main/bloodhound.htdigest
#      Require valid-user

        AuthType Kerberos
        AuthName KerberosLogin
        KrbServiceName HTTP/intranet.domain.com
        KrbMethodNegotiate On
        KrbMethodK5Passwd On
        KrbAuthRealms DOMAIN.COM
        Krb5KeyTab /etc/httpd/conf/intranet.keytab

        KrbSaveCredentials on

        AuthLDAPBindDN cn=ldaplookup,cn=Users,dc=domain,dc=com
        AuthLDAPBindPassword $upp0rt
        AuthLDAPURL ldap://ldapauth. domain.com/ou=Cairo,dc= domain,dc=com?userPrincipalName

        AuthzLDAPAuthoritative off

        Require ldap-group cn=dpusers,cn=Users,dc= domain,dc=com
        Require ldap-group cn=support,cn=Users,dc= domain,dc=com
        Require valid-user

    </LocationMatch>

  </VirtualHost>