bloodhound-user mailing list archives

From Eric Jouffrey <eric.jouff...@asygn.com>
Subject Re: Link to Wiki page in "base" wiki from product wiki
Date Tue, 16 Dec 2014 15:02:18 GMT
Hello,
I think I can help you on that because I recently find it out myself...
In your PageA you can have a link :
[product::PageB]
that will do the job.

 From the same idea, you can link to PageB if it's another product by
/[product:ProductB:PageB]/
And you should use /[product:ProductB://WikiStart]/ for link to the home
page of the ProductB or [product::WikiStart] for link to the main
homepage from any product.

The only problem is that give a name to the cross-products links doesn't
seems to work.. For any of [product::PageB link name],
[product::PageB|link name], [[product::WikiStart|Home]], It's always the
wiki page label wich is displayed ('PageB', 'WikiStart').