bloodhound-user mailing list archives

From Oscar Edvardsson <os...@monivent.se>
Subject Link to Wiki page in "base" wiki from product wiki
Date Tue, 16 Dec 2014 11:45:18 GMT
Hi,

I'm sure there is an answer to this, but I can not find it. I am trying
to create a wiki link between a page in a product and the main wiki. I.e.

Project/products/ProductA/wiki/PageA -> Project/wiki/PageB

If I simply type PageB in PageA, this would not create a link working,
persumably because it will try to link to a wiki page in the same
product (i.e. to Project/products/ProductA/wiki/PageB). So, how would
you create a link to a page in the main wiki (i.e. no product). I tried
creating server relative links, but didn't get that to work for some reason.

I can see the rationale (if there is one) that you can not link between
two products (as these should be independent, in my thinking), but to
the base wiki I believe should be possible (project related info can be
good to have available in product pages).

Regards,