bloodhound-user mailing list archives

From Olemis Lang <ole...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Trac] Re: Post commit hooks not triggering
Date Sun, 16 Nov 2014 03:10:14 GMT
On 10/20/14, Oscar Edvardsson <oscar.edvardsson@gmail.com> wrote:
> I figured I could change the post-commit hook into
>
> [hooks]
> commit = touch commit_triggered.file
> changegroup = touch commit_triggered.file
>
> to see if the triggers were triggered. And they were (i.e.
> commit_triggered.file was created).
>
> So, this leads me to the conclusion that something is wrong with executing
> the trac-admin command. Either permissions (what permissions are required
> and how do I know which Mercurial is using?) or configuration-wise.
>
> Regards,

<OT>
The post-commit hooks in Bloodhound are different . Since the same
repository may be linked to multiple projects it is mandatory to
specify product prefix explicitly to make reference to tickets .

@rjollos as you seem to be working towards a BH release I do not see
this committed in BH trunk . There should be some
multiproduct.ticket.commit_updater module . I can not see them in BH
trunk now o.O

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/bloodhound/trunk/bloodhound_multiproduct/multiproduct/ticket/

The patches may be found in this repository in branch t695_commit_ticket_update

https://bitbucket.org/olemis/bloodhound-mq

p.s. It is not possible for me to see what's the status of this
feature since the issue tracker seems to be down (at least when I
tried minutes ago ...) due to some kind of SSL proxy error . I thought
that this was already committed in BH trunk
</OT>

Please for further details about Bloodhound way of doing things please
send messages to user@bloodhound.apache.org

--
Regards,

Olemis - @olemislc