bloodhound-user mailing list archives

From Sharif Uddin <Sharif.Ud...@spectrumasa.com>
Subject announcer plugin
Date Wed, 20 Aug 2014 14:14:55 GMT
Hello

I am trying to enable this plugin but I always get the following problem

2014-08-20 15:11:24,150 Trac[api] INFO: TracAnnouncer db schema version is 5, should be 6
2014-08-20 15:11:24,150 Trac[api] INFO: TracAnnouncer db schema version is 5, should be 6
2014-08-20 15:11:24,150 Trac[env] WARNING: component announcer.api.AnnouncementSystem requires
environment upgrade in environment <multiproduct.env.Environment object at 0x7fcec5351350>...
2014-08-20 15:11:24,150 Trac[env] WARNING: component announcer.api.AnnouncementSystem requires
environment upgrade in environment <multiproduct.env.Environment object at 0x7fcec5351350>...

If I run upgrade command I get below, but still no change

trac-admin /opt/html/apache-bloodhound-0.7/installer/bloodhound/environments/main upgrade
Database is up to date, no upgrade necessary.

Sharif Uddin
Development/Support Engineer
-------------------

Spectrum Geo Ltd
Dukes Court, Duke Street
Woking, Surrey
GU21 5BH
UNITED KINGDOM

Tel: +44 (0) 1483 730201
Fax: +44 (0) 1483 762620

www.spectrumasa.com<http://www.spectrumasa.com/>

IMPORTANT - This message and any attached files contain information intended for the exclusive
use of the party or parties to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is proprietary,
privileged, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not
an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any viewing, copying, disclosure or distribution
of this information may be subject to legal restriction or sanction. Please notify the sender
immediately and delete the original message without making any copies. Copyright in this email
and any attachments belong to Spectrum Geo Limited.
We cannot guarantee the security or confidentiality of email communications. We do not accept
any liability for losses or damages that you may suffer as a result of your receipt of this
email.
Email communication with Spectrum Geo Ltd., may be monitored as permitted by UK legislation.
Spectrum Geo Limited, is a limited company registered in England and Wales. Registered number:
1979422. Registered office: 95 Aldwych, London WC2B 4JF.