bloodhound-user mailing list archives

From Sharif Uddin <Sharif.Ud...@spectrumasa.com>
Subject making certain user admin / similair trac functions
Date Wed, 20 Aug 2014 13:13:03 GMT
Hello

I have the following apache configuration and followed the bloodhound guide to set up

[root@cobra ~]# cat /etc/httpd/conf.d/vhosts.conf
Listen 8080
NameVirtualHost *:8080

WSGISocketPrefix /var/run/wsgi

<VirtualHost *:8080>
                ServerName intranet
                ServerAlias cobra
                WSGIDaemonProcess bloodhound_tracker user=apache python-path=/opt/html/apache-bloodhound-0.7/installer/bloodhound/lib/python2.6/site-packages/
                WSGIScriptAlias /bloodhound /opt/html/apache-bloodhound-0.7/installer/bloodhound/site/cgi-bin/trac.wsgi

<Directory /opt/html/apache-bloodhound-0.7/installer/bloodhound/site/cgi-bin>
      WSGIProcessGroup bloodhound_tracker
      WSGIApplicationGroup %{GLOBAL}
      Order deny,allow
      Allow from all

        AuthType Kerberos
        AuthName KerberosLogin
        KrbServiceName HTTP/intranet.domain.com
        KrbMethodNegotiate On
        KrbMethodK5Passwd On
        KrbAuthRealms DOMAIN.COM
        Krb5KeyTab /etc/httpd/conf/intranet.keytab

        AuthLDAPURL ldap://ldapauth.domain.com/ou=Sites,dc=domain,dc=com?userPrincipalName
        AuthLDAPBindDN cn=ldaplookup,cn=Users,dc=domain,dc=com
        AuthLDAPBindPassword ***

        require valid-user
</Directory>

<LocationMatch "/bloodhound/[^/]+/login">
#      AuthType Digest
#      AuthName "Bloodhound"
#      AuthDigestDomain /bloodhound
#      AuthUserFile /opt/html/apache-bloodhound-0.7/installer/bloodhound/environments/main/bloodhound.htdigest
#      Require valid-user
</LocationMatch>

</VirtualHost>

When I browse to http://intranet:8080/bloodhound i am auto logged in which is what I want.
I would like to know is /bloodhound the project name similar to how trac is. A trac project
I will browse to

http://intranet/trac/paradox/ . /trac is a folder where I have many trac projects, the actual
trac project is /paradox. In trac you can add admin users through CLI, how do I do this for
bloodhound?

Does bloodhound support authenticated users and anonymous like trac?

How do I add multiple projects in bloodhound.? The following is my structure

/opt/html/
                          web root
/opt/html/trac
                      all trac projects here
/hero/subversion
                  all svn project here
/opt/html/apache-bloodhound-0.7                                                         blood
hound unzipped
/opt/html/apache-bloodhound-0.7/installer/bloodhound            if I understand correctly
this is a project?

Trac conf in apache

Alias /trac "/opt/intranet/html/trac"
<Directory /opt/intranet/html/trac>
        AuthType Kerberos
        AuthName KerberosLogin
        KrbServiceName HTTP/intranet.domain.com
        KrbMethodNegotiate On
        KrbMethodK5Passwd On
        KrbAuthRealms DOMAIN.COM
        Krb5KeyTab /etc/httpd/conf/intranet.keytab

        AuthLDAPURL ldap://ldapauth.domain.com/ou=TechSupport,ou=Woking,ou=Sites,dc=domain,dc=com?userPrincipalName
        AuthLDAPBindDN cn=ldaplookup,cn=Users,dc=domain,dc=com
        AuthLDAPBindPassword ***

        require valid-user
        ErrorDocument 401 "<html><meta http-equiv=\"refresh\" content=\"0;url=/intranet/info/unauthorized\"></html>"
</Directory>
<LocationMatch "/trac/[^/]+/">
        AuthType Kerberos
        AuthName Trac
        KrbServiceName HTTP/intranet.domain.com
        KrbMethodNegotiate On
        KrbMethodK5Passwd On
        KrbAuthRealms DOMAIN.COM
        Krb5KeyTab /etc/httpd/conf/intranet.keytab
        AuthzLDAPAuthoritative off
        require valid-user
        Options Indexes MultiViews FollowSymLinks
#        AllowOverride All
        Order allow,deny
        Allow from all
        SetOutputFilter DEFLATE
</LocationMatch>

Sharif Uddin
Development/Support Engineer
-------------------

Spectrum Geo Ltd
Dukes Court, Duke Street
Woking, Surrey
GU21 5BH
UNITED KINGDOM

Tel: +44 (0) 1483 730201
Fax: +44 (0) 1483 762620

www.domain.com<http://www.spectrumasa.com/>

IMPORTANT - This message and any attached files contain information intended for the exclusive
use of the party or parties to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is proprietary,
privileged, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not
an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any viewing, copying, disclosure or distribution
of this information may be subject to legal restriction or sanction. Please notify the sender
immediately and delete the original message without making any copies. Copyright in this email
and any attachments belong to Spectrum Geo Limited.
We cannot guarantee the security or confidentiality of email communications. We do not accept
any liability for losses or damages that you may suffer as a result of your receipt of this
email.
Email communication with Spectrum Geo Ltd., may be monitored as permitted by UK legislation.
Spectrum Geo Limited, is a limited company registered in England and Wales. Registered number:
1979422. Registered office: 95 Aldwych, London WC2B 4JF.