bloodhound-user mailing list archives

From Saint Germain <saint...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Use customized configuration variable in templates
Date Mon, 16 Jun 2014 09:39:36 GMT
Thanks Olemis, as usual you are very helpful !

I would just like to insert between the <body> tags, a <javascript>
which make reference to an external website URL.

I don't quite understand your comment about using the existing config
options to customize the text ? Do you mean customizing the
header/footer ? If yes that's not really what I am looking for as I
just want to define a custom key in the base.ini/site.ini/trac.ini and
use it in the default template.

Subclassing BloodhoundTheme class seems a bit difficult. Can you point
me to some example ?

Thanks again