bloodhound-user mailing list archives

From Jeevan Dongre <jeevan.don...@styletag.com>
Subject Unable to run apache bloodhound with apache2
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2014 12:48:01 GMT
Hello,
I have installed apache blood hound 0.7 version on ec2 ubuntu 12.04
instance, it works fine with the just the port 8000, without apache2.

I followed the instructions specified on the website, to make it work with
apache2 web server. But nothing works.

Kindly help me out to get this done. I badly need bloodhound.

--
Regards
Jeevan Dongre
DevOps Engineer
+91 9742844376
www.styletag.com
Engage with us on [image: Inline image
2]<https://www.facebook.com/styletag?fref=ts>
 [image: Inline image 3] <https://twitter.com/TeamStyletag> [image: Inline
image 4] <http://styletag.me/> [image: Inline image
5]<http://www.youtube.com/user/styletagdotcom?feature=watch>
[image: Inline image 2] <http://www.styletag.com/>
*Intrepid Online Retail Pvt. Ltd.*
#20, 6th cross, 8th main, Vasanthnagar, Bangalore 560052
Tel : +91 9243404044

*Disclaimer:* This message and any attachment is confidential or privileged
and for the sole use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended
recipient please delete this message and all attachments from your system.
You must not copy this message and/or any attachment or disclose the
contents to any other person. The sender does not accept liability for any
errors, omissions or consequences which arise as a result of this e-mail
transmission.