bloodhound-user mailing list archives

From Michael Jinks <michael.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unable to run apache bloodhound with apache2
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2014 17:40:27 GMT
I'm not a bloodhound expert, but, can you provide more details? When you
say "doesn't work", do you get error messages anywhere, or notes in a log
somewhere? Please provide copies of any such messages you're getting.

Also, for my own benefit being new to bloodhound myself, can you link to
the instructions you followed?