bloodhound-user mailing list archives

From Olemis Lang <ole...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: User Default Page
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2014 21:21:57 GMT
On Thu, Apr 17, 2014 at 1:00 PM, Brad Blan <bblan@araneasolutions.com>wrote:

>  Hello,

Hi !
:)

[...]

> Anyway, I wanted to know if it is possible to control which page a user
> sees when they login.

There is an option in trac.ini for that i.e. [trac] default_handler . It'd
be nice to have a drop down list to select the default handler , see
http://trac.edgewall.org/ticket/11519 .

>   For example, since we only have one product, can I setup Bloodhound so
> that my users land on the Product WikiStart page instead of the Global
> WikiStart page?

Hmmm ... if login happens in product context this sould work just like you
want . If login happens in global context then you could lead users to
/products page (i.e. default_handler = ProductModule)

> Alternatively, can I define a path in apache that when browsed will allow
> the user to login and then see the Product WikiStart page.

This should be /products/PREFIX/login ootb , cmiiw .

[...]

--
Regards,

Olemis - @olemislc