bloodhound-user mailing list archives

From Brad Blan <bb...@araneasolutions.com>
Subject RE: User Default Page
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2014 22:46:23 GMT

From: Olemis Lang [olemis@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 17, 2014 4:21 PM
To: user
Subject: Re: User Default Page

On Thu, Apr 17, 2014 at 1:00 PM, Brad Blan <bblan@araneasolutions.com<mailto:bblan@araneasolutions.com>>
wrote:
Hello,

Hi !
:)

[...]
Anyway, I wanted to know if it is possible to control which page a user sees when they login.

There is an option in trac.ini for that i.e. [trac] default_handler . It'd be nice to have
a drop down list to select the default handler , see http://trac.edgewall.org/ticket/11519
.

  For example, since we only have one product, can I setup Bloodhound so that my users land
on the Product WikiStart page instead of the Global WikiStart page?

Hmmm ... if login happens in product context this sould work just like you want . If login
happens in global context then you could lead users to /products page (i.e. default_handler
= ProductModule)

Alternatively, can I define a path in apache that when browsed will allow the user to login
and then see the Product WikiStart page.

This should be /products/PREFIX/login ootb , cmiiw .

[...]

--
Regards,

Olemis - @olemislc

-- NOTICE: This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged, proprietary,