bloodhound-user mailing list archives

From Brad Blan <bb...@araneasolutions.com>
Subject User Default Page
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2014 17:00:56 GMT
Hello,

I am currently trying to set up a new copy of Bloodhound version 0.8.0 dev so that it is accessible
on our local network using Apache.  So far, I have managed to get everything working using
the instructions on the Bloodhound Detailed Installation and the Bloodhound Installation pages.
 At the present time, we are only supporting one product; but we may have multiple products
in the future.  Anyway, I wanted to know if it is possible to control which page a user sees
when they login.  For example, since we only have one product, can I setup Bloodhound so that
my users land on the Product WikiStart page instead of the Global WikiStart page?  Alternatively,
can I define a path in apache that when browsed will allow the user to login and then see
the Product WikiStart page.

Thanks!

Brad Blan
Systems & Portal Administrator
Aranea Solutions, Inc
5030 Bradford Dr.
Bldg 1, Suite 210
Huntsville, AL 35805
P: 256.715.9718
F: 256.430.0636
Aranea Email:  bblan@araneasolutions.com<mailto:bblan@araneasolutions.com>
http://www.araneasolutions.com<http://www.araneasolutions.com/>
[Aranea Solutions]

-- NOTICE: This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged, proprietary,