bloodhound-user mailing list archives

From David Beckett <david.beck...@sri.com>
Subject Cross Repository Support
Date Fri, 11 Apr 2014 18:10:17 GMT
Hello!

I am conducting market research for my company, SRI International Sarnoff, in the issue tracking
software field. Our development teams currently utilize TRAC as our issue tracking software
but we are looking to move to a new tool that supports multiple repositories in a parent-child
hierarchical fashion. TRAC lacks this capability and it is critically hindering our development
process. We primarily operate in a Windows environment but would like the issue tracking software
to have multiplatform support. I saw that Apache Bloodhound works well with subversion, which
is important because we are looking for software that works tightly with TortoiseSVN. My only
other concern is if Bloodhound is also compatible with Jenkins, our continuous integration
tool. I would greatly appreciate speaking with, or hearing from you, concerning Bloodhound's
multiple repository support and its integration with Jenkins. We are very eager to move to
a new issue tracking tool and Apache Bloodhound looks like a viable option.

Sincerely,

David Beckett
Student Associate - Software Engineering
SRI International - Sarnoff Products & Services
201 Washington Rd. Princeton, NJ 08540
609.734.3075
David.Beckett@sri.com<mailto:David.Beckett@sri.com>
[cid:image001.png@01CE83DF.D86FE300][cid:image001.png@01CB92D6.9B814CB0]