bloodhound-user mailing list archives

From JoKoT3 <jok...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Wiki needs an update and I cant register to open a ticket
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2014 16:42:35 GMT
Thank you both,

> thank you for the feedback. You can register here:
> https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/register
>
> This link is easier to find in more recent versions of the product.

That's indeed well hidden, there should be a link to that page on the login
form (I'll open a bug for that, now that I can register ;))

> Once you are registered you can make the wiki changes yourself :-)

I cheated a little to obtain an updated config file (new install with
sqlite so that I can use bloodhound_setup.py). I can update the wiki with
what I obtained.
Regarding the upgrade howto, that would be more difficult since I'm totally
not sure I did it the right way.

> Regards,
> Joe
>
> --
> Joachim Dreimann | *User Experience Manager*
>
> WANdisco // *Non-Stop Data*
>
> e. joachim.dreimann@wandisco.com
> twitter @jdreimann <https://twitter.com/jdreimann>

Regards,