bloodhound-user mailing list archives

From JoKoT3 <jok...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Wiki needs an update and I cant register to open a ticket
Date Tue, 04 Mar 2014 19:03:21 GMT

> As Joe mentioned it's already more prominent in 0.8dev. I'm not sure it's
> needed on the login form since it's always present in the metanav. But if
> you have other ideas on how to improve this over the presentation in
> 0.8dev, don't hesitate to let us know.

Well, it is a common practice in web design to provide a register link on
the login page, but I agree that if it is in the header all the time, it
may not be needed.

Regarding the wiki update, I took the problem the other way around; I
modified the bloodhound_setup.py script so that it works for mysql too,
I'll submit a patch tomorrow.

Regards,
--
Jonathan Gibert