bloodhound-user mailing list archives

From Mark Abbate <abbat...@gmail.com>
Subject xmlrpc ticket.query or report.execute complex query
Date Thu, 20 Mar 2014 17:17:25 GMT
Hi All

I would like to query for tickets over xmlrpc, but the query needs to
have multiple parts.

The ticket.query works with one part. It wasn't clear to me if
ticket.query supports multiple parts using the trac query language syntax.

I tried

but I get this:
ProtocolException: ProtocolException details : <Fault -32700: u'not
well-formed (invalid token): line 4, column 38'>

It does look like I can create and then execute a report on the fly.

Can ticket.query handle multiple parts? If not, do I need to create and
execute a report, or are there other ways to make complex queries.

thanks!
Mark Abbate