bloodhound-user mailing list archives

From Ryan Ollos <ryan.ol...@wandisco.com>
Subject Bloodhound Sprint at Pycon Montreal 2014
Date Sun, 02 Feb 2014 10:11:06 GMT
We previously discussed on the Trac mailing list the possibility of
reviving the Trac sprint at Pycon for 2014. I posted about this again today
(1).

In my initial post a few months back, I framed this as a possible Trac /
Bloodhound / Trac-Hacks sprint. It seems ideal to get as many people
together as possible to work on anything Trac or Bloodhound related, as the
projects benefit from one another in many ways.

More information will follow in the coming weeks, but please let us know if
you'd be interested in participating, and feel free to make suggestions
about what we might work on, and what we might do to promote this to get
more people involved.

(1) https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/trac-users/FRCuhYMNoG8