bloodhound-user mailing list archives

From Ryan Ollos <ryan.ol...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: Fwd: Migrating multiple tracs as separate projects in bloodhound.
Date Mon, 10 Feb 2014 16:00:11 GMT
On Mon, Feb 10, 2014 at 7:42 AM, Olemis Lang <olemis@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Feb 10, 2014 4:07 AM, "Joachim Dreimann" <joachim.dreimann@wandisco.com>
> wrote:
> >

> > Begin forwarded message:
> >
> >> From: Kazys <as.kazys@gmail.com>
> >> Date: 7 February 2014 10:32:23 GMT
> >> To: user@bloodhound.apache.org
> >> Subject: Migrating multiple tracs as separate projects in bloodhound.
> >>
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> how could I migrate multiple tracs as separate projects in one
> >> bloodhound installation?
> >>
> >> --
> >> Kazys
> >

> There is no tested / supported way (that I know) to do this for multiple
> Trac projects but you could try with Bh rpc plugin
>
> http://bitbucket.org/olemis/bloodhound_rpc
>
> For a single environment the upgrade procedure is the way to go.

Saying this might be possible with a plugin without giving any explanation
on how to accomplish it isn't very helpful.

Migrating from multiple Trac environments to a single Bloodhound
environment is something we will need to look into, and write a migration
procedure. I'm not sure how soon that can happen, but possibly after we get
the next release out the door and make some other long pending improvements
to the install documentation.