bloodhound-user mailing list archives

From Olemis Lang <ole...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bloodhound Sprint at Pycon Montreal 2014
Date Mon, 03 Feb 2014 19:54:36 GMT
On Sun, Feb 2, 2014 at 5:11 AM, Ryan Ollos <ryan.ollos@wandisco.com> wrote:

> We previously discussed on the Trac mailing list the possibility of
> reviving the Trac sprint at Pycon for 2014. I posted about this again today
> (1).
>
> In my initial post a few months back, I framed this as a possible Trac /
> Bloodhound / Trac-Hacks sprint. It seems ideal to get as many people
> together as possible to work on anything Trac or Bloodhound related, as the
> projects benefit from one another in many ways.
>
> More information will follow in the coming weeks, but please let us know
> if you'd be interested in participating, and feel free to make suggestions
> about what we might work on, and what we might do to promote this to get
> more people involved.
>
> (1) https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/trac-users/FRCuhYMNoG8

I'm in , for sure !
:)

I'm just waiting for PyCon organizers to fully confirm my participation in
the event , sprints , etc ...
/me looking for further info reading your post to trac-users

Good luck , and if you need any help , you can count on me (though it's my
first PyCon ...)

--
Regards,

Olemis - @olemislc