bloodhound-user mailing list archives

From Ryan Ollos <ryan.ol...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: AttributeError: 'Ticket' object has no attribute 'duplicate'
Date Wed, 15 Jan 2014 14:57:00 GMT

#710 pertains only to batch modify, and the issue there hasn't really been
fixed yet. The issue with Batch modification is that ITicketManipulator is
not called. I'm still looking into how to best fix that one.

The "duplicate" field should get added by the ITicketManipulator
implementation in bhrelations.api:TicketRelationsSpecifics. I think this
issue is due to Dominik's custom workflow and the hard-code action
"resolve" in TicketRelationsSpecifics. I'll see about proposing a patch.