bloodhound-user mailing list archives

From Ryan Ollos <ryan.ol...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: Wiki pages not stored as multiproduct
Date Thu, 09 Jan 2014 22:35:22 GMT
On Thu, Jan 9, 2014 at 11:23 AM, Shaun Murphy <shaunmurphy@outlook.com>wrote:

> I was able to upgrade .7 to trunk and search/timeline appear to have been
> fixed.
>
> Follow-on question... search is only picking up new changes to the wiki
> and does not see old data.  I'm guessing I have to rebuild a search index
> of some sort but I'm not sure how to use bhsearch, do you have some
> guidance past the wiki:
>
> https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/wiki/BloodhoundSearchAdmin
>
> thank you

Are you asking how to execute those documented "bhsearch" commands? Those
get prefixed with "trac-admin $env", where $env is the path to the
environment directory:
trac-admin $env bhsearch rebuild
trac-admin $env bhsearch optimize

More general documentation on trac-admin can be found here:
https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/wiki/TracAdmin