bloodhound-user mailing list archives

From Michael Jinks <michael.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Wiki pages not stored as multiproduct
Date Thu, 09 Jan 2014 02:24:09 GMT
Speaking of upgrading... Maybe this is a naive question, but I haven't
been able to find any documentation describing how to upgrade
Bloodhound. The "Upgrade" link in my copy of the built-in
documentation appears to apply to Trac, which of course versions
separately.

Am I making things more complicated than they need to be? Is it as
simple as installing the new version and directing it to use a copy of
my existing database?