bloodhound-user mailing list archives

From Shaun Murphy <shaunmur...@outlook.com>
Subject RE: Wiki pages not stored as multiproduct
Date Thu, 09 Jan 2014 19:23:39 GMT
I was able to upgrade .7 to trunk and search/timeline appear to have been fixed.
Follow-on question... search is only picking up new changes to the wiki and does not see old
data.  I'm guessing I have to rebuild a search index of some sort but I'm not sure how to
use bhsearch, do you have some guidance past the wiki:
https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/wiki/BloodhoundSearchAdmin
thank you