bloodhound-user mailing list archives

From Shaun Murphy <shaunmur...@outlook.com>
Subject RE: Wiki pages not stored as multiproduct
Date Fri, 10 Jan 2014 02:05:30 GMT

Thank you, that did the trick.
I updated the wiki to show that example.

Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2014 14:35:22 -0800
Subject: Re: Wiki pages not stored as multiproduct
From: ryan.ollos@wandisco.com
To: user@bloodhound.apache.org

On Thu, Jan 9, 2014 at 11:23 AM, Shaun Murphy <shaunmurphy@outlook.com> wrote:

I was able to upgrade .7 to trunk and search/timeline appear to have been fixed.
Follow-on question... search is only picking up new changes to the wiki and does not see old
data.  I'm guessing I have to rebuild a search index of some sort but I'm not sure how to
use bhsearch, do you have some guidance past the wiki:

https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/wiki/BloodhoundSearchAdmin
thank you

Are you asking how to execute those documented "bhsearch" commands? Those get prefixed with
"trac-admin $env", where $env is the path to the environment directory:
trac-admin $env bhsearch rebuildtrac-admin $env bhsearch optimize

More general documentation on trac-admin can be found here:https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/wiki/TracAdmin