bloodhound-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Raffael Bachmann <bloodho...@qwas.li>
Subject Re: Mylyn
Date Thu, 09 Jan 2014 19:26:08 GMT
I didn't know about the product url namespaces.
Using http://mydomain.com/bloodhound/products/@ as mylyn task repository
url it works!
I can query, read and edit tickets. I'm happy :-)
It also seems to work for other products than the default.
I'll continue using it and report if there are any problems.

Keep being awsome

Am 09/01/14 19:47, schrieb Olemis Lang:
> 
> 
> On Thu, Jan 9, 2014 at 9:47 AM, Raffael Bachmann <bloodhound@qwas.li
> <mailto:bloodhound@qwas.li>> wrote:
> 
>     Wow that was fast.
> 
>     And the error is gone (after removin dev mode from the egg version,
>     since mylyn doesn't seem to like non numeric characters in the version).
> 
> 
> ok , good to know it's finally solved
> :)
>  
> 
>     Unfortunately it is still not working.
>     In the query editor there are no selectable options (see attached
>     image). My interpretation of the log entries is, that it can not serve
>     this because no product is selected:
> 
>     2014-01-09 15:16:18,276 Trac[web_ui] DEBUG: RPC(XML-RPC) call by
>     'raffael' ticket.getTicketFields
>     2014-01-09 15:16:18,281 Trac[xml_rpc] DEBUG: RPC(xml)
>     'ticket.getTicketFields' result: [{'type': 'text', 'name': 'summary',
>     'label': u'Summary'}, {'type': 'text', 'name': 'reporter', 'label':
>     u'Reporter'}, {'type': 'text', 'name': 'owner', 'label': u'Owner'},
>     {'type': 'textarea', 'name': 'description', 'label': u'Description'},
>     {'name': 'status', 'optional': True, 'value': '', 'label': u'Status',
>     'type': 'radio', 'options': [u'accepted', u'assigned', u'closed',
>     u'new', u'reopened']}, {'name': 'product', 'optional': False, 'value':
>     '', 'label': u'Product', 'pk': 'prefix', 'type': 'select', 'options':
>     [u'domink', u'@']}, {'format': 'list', 'type': 'text', 'name':
>     'keywords', 'label': u'Keywords'}, {'format': 'list', 'type': 'text',
>     'name': 'cc', 'label': u'Cc'}, {'type': 'time', 'name': 'time', 'label':
>     u'Created'}, {'type': 'time', 'name': 'changetime', 'label':
>     u'Modified'}]
> 
> 
> It seems to me that you have configured the RPC URL corresponding to the
> global environment e.g. http://host.com/path/to/bh/env/rpc . There are
> no values defined for ticket fields in the global environment
> (immediately after default installation process) , therefore they are
> ignored .
> 
> cmiiw
> 
>     If there is a way to select the Product in the url of the Task
>     repository it might work better. If not I think it that the trac mylyn
>     connector does not work without modification.
> 
> 
> Bloodhound products have independent URL namespaces i.e. by following
> sub-paths starting from product base URL you'll find all features
> available in regular environments . For instance, RPC access to
> resources hosted by product with prefix P is possible (after default
> install) at a URL of the form
> 
> http://host.com/path/to/bh/env/products/P/rpc
> 
> Could you please try it that way ? In any case , I do not think Mylyn
> will support multiple products in a single setup, so you'll end up
> mapping your instance to a single BH product equivalent (API) to a Trac
> environment
> 
> N.B. Notice that Bloodhound (as opposite to Trac)  supports custom web
> bootstrap handlers [1]_ for custom URL mappings . For instance in
> blood-hound.net <http://blood-hound.net> products are mapped onto
> sub-domains and therefore RPC URLs look like 
> 
> http://P.blood-hound.net/rpc
> 
> You could do so if you prefer but beware of the fact that product URLs
> will be different .
> 
> 
>     Still I tried to create a query that should return all Tasks, which
>     resulted in some kind of error in mylyn because the tickets where
>     returned wrong:
> 
>     2014-01-09 15:19:56,806 Trac[xml_rpc] DEBUG: RPC(xml) call by 'raffael',
>     method 'system.multicall' with args: ([{'methodName': 'ticket.get',
>     'params': [4]}, {'methodName': 'ticket.get', 'params': [12]}],)
>     2014-01-09 15:19:56,812 Trac[web_ui] DEBUG: RPC(XML-RPC) call by
>     'raffael' system.multicall
>     2014-01-09 15:19:56,987 Trac[xml_rpc] DEBUG: RPC(xml) 'system.multicall'
>     result: [ResourceNotFound(u'Ticket 4 does not exist.',),
>     ResourceNotFound(u'Ticket 12 does not exist.',)]
> 
> 
> If using BH=0.7 then this might be caused by default product
> redirections removed in /trunk (0.8-dev) . I tested against 0.8-dev
>  
> 
> 
>     Thanks again for you help
> 
> 
> u'r welcome !
> don't hesitate to continue asking more questions , it'd be nice to work
> towards full compatibility with Mylyn connector ... preferably tested ...
> 
> .. [1] https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/wiki/Proposals/BEP-0003#hooks
> 
> [...]
> 
> -- 
> Regards,
> 
> Olemis - @olemislc
> 
> Apacheā„¢ Bloodhound contributor
> http://issues.apache.org/bloodhound
> http://blood-hound.net
> 
> Blog ES: http://simelo-es.blogspot.com/
> Blog EN: http://simelo-en.blogspot.com/
> 
> Featured article:
> 
> 


Mime
View raw message