bloodhound-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Raffael Bachmann <bloodho...@qwas.li>
Subject Re: Mylyn
Date Thu, 09 Jan 2014 14:47:06 GMT
Wow that was fast.

And the error is gone (after removin dev mode from the egg version,
since mylyn doesn't seem to like non numeric characters in the version).

Unfortunately it is still not working.
In the query editor there are no selectable options (see attached
image). My interpretation of the log entries is, that it can not serve
this because no product is selected:

2014-01-09 15:16:18,276 Trac[web_ui] DEBUG: RPC(XML-RPC) call by
'raffael' ticket.getTicketFields
2014-01-09 15:16:18,281 Trac[xml_rpc] DEBUG: RPC(xml)
'ticket.getTicketFields' result: [{'type': 'text', 'name': 'summary',
'label': u'Summary'}, {'type': 'text', 'name': 'reporter', 'label':
u'Reporter'}, {'type': 'text', 'name': 'owner', 'label': u'Owner'},
{'type': 'textarea', 'name': 'description', 'label': u'Description'},
{'name': 'status', 'optional': True, 'value': '', 'label': u'Status',
'type': 'radio', 'options': [u'accepted', u'assigned', u'closed',
u'new', u'reopened']}, {'name': 'product', 'optional': False, 'value':
'', 'label': u'Product', 'pk': 'prefix', 'type': 'select', 'options':
[u'domink', u'@']}, {'format': 'list', 'type': 'text', 'name':
'keywords', 'label': u'Keywords'}, {'format': 'list', 'type': 'text',
'name': 'cc', 'label': u'Cc'}, {'type': 'time', 'name': 'time', 'label':
u'Created'}, {'type': 'time', 'name': 'changetime', 'label': u'Modified'}]

If there is a way to select the Product in the url of the Task
repository it might work better. If not I think it that the trac mylyn
connector does not work without modification.

Still I tried to create a query that should return all Tasks, which
resulted in some kind of error in mylyn because the tickets where
returned wrong:

2014-01-09 15:19:56,806 Trac[xml_rpc] DEBUG: RPC(xml) call by 'raffael',
method 'system.multicall' with args: ([{'methodName': 'ticket.get',
'params': [4]}, {'methodName': 'ticket.get', 'params': [12]}],)
2014-01-09 15:19:56,812 Trac[web_ui] DEBUG: RPC(XML-RPC) call by
'raffael' system.multicall
2014-01-09 15:19:56,987 Trac[xml_rpc] DEBUG: RPC(xml) 'system.multicall'
result: [ResourceNotFound(u'Ticket 4 does not exist.',),
ResourceNotFound(u'Ticket 12 does not exist.',)]


Thanks again for you help
Raffael


Am 08/01/14 23:14, schrieb Olemis Lang:
> On 1/8/14, Raffael Bachmann <bloodhound@qwas.li> wrote:
>> Thanks for the quick answer.
>>
>> I switched the to the DEBUG loglevel. I think these are the interesting
>> lines:
>>
>>
>> 2014-01-08 18:00:01,525 Trac[xml_rpc] DEBUG: RPC(xml) call by 'raffael',
>> method 'ticket.getTicketFields' with args: ()
>> 2014-01-08 18:00:01,527 Trac[web_ui] DEBUG: RPC(XML-RPC) call by
>> 'raffael' ticket.getTicketFields
>> 2014-01-08 18:00:01,530 Trac[xml_rpc] DEBUG: RPC(xml)
>> 'ticket.getTicketFields' result: [{'type': 'text', 'name': 'summary',
>> 'label': u'Summary'}, {'type': 'text', 'name': 'reporter', 'label':
>> u'Reporter'}, {'type': 'text', 'name': 'owner', 'label': u'Owner'},
>> {'type': 'textarea', 'name': 'description', 'label': u'Description'},
>> {'name': 'status', 'optional': True, 'value': '', 'label': u'Status',
>> 'type': 'radio', 'options': [u'accepted', u'assigned', u'closed',
>> u'new', u'reopened'], 'cls': <class 'trac.ticket.model.Status'>},
>> {'name': 'product', 'optional': False, 'value': '', 'label': u'Product',
>> 'pk': 'prefix', 'type': 'select', 'options': [u'domink', u'@'], 'cls':
>> <class 'multiproduct.model.Product'>}, {'format': 'list', 'type':
>> 'text', 'name': 'keywords', 'label': u'Keywords'}, {'format': 'list',
>> 'type': 'text', 'name': 'cc', 'label': u'Cc'}, {'type': 'time', 'name':
>> 'time', 'label': u'Created'}, {'type': 'time', 'name': 'changetime',
>> 'label': u'Modified'}]
> 
> Thanks !
> Should be fixed now , see https://rpc.blood-hound.net/ticket/288#comment:1
> 
> [...]
> 


Mime
View raw message