bloodhound-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Raffael Bachmann <bloodho...@qwas.li>
Subject Re: Mylyn
Date Wed, 08 Jan 2014 17:36:08 GMT
Thanks for the quick answer.

I switched the to the DEBUG loglevel. I think these are the interesting
lines:


2014-01-08 18:00:01,525 Trac[xml_rpc] DEBUG: RPC(xml) call by 'raffael',
method 'ticket.getTicketFields' with args: ()
2014-01-08 18:00:01,527 Trac[web_ui] DEBUG: RPC(XML-RPC) call by
'raffael' ticket.getTicketFields
2014-01-08 18:00:01,530 Trac[xml_rpc] DEBUG: RPC(xml)
'ticket.getTicketFields' result: [{'type': 'text', 'name': 'summary',
'label': u'Summary'}, {'type': 'text', 'name': 'reporter', 'label':
u'Reporter'}, {'type': 'text', 'name': 'owner', 'label': u'Owner'},
{'type': 'textarea', 'name': 'description', 'label': u'Description'},
{'name': 'status', 'optional': True, 'value': '', 'label': u'Status',
'type': 'radio', 'options': [u'accepted', u'assigned', u'closed',
u'new', u'reopened'], 'cls': <class 'trac.ticket.model.Status'>},
{'name': 'product', 'optional': False, 'value': '', 'label': u'Product',
'pk': 'prefix', 'type': 'select', 'options': [u'domink', u'@'], 'cls':
<class 'multiproduct.model.Product'>}, {'format': 'list', 'type':
'text', 'name': 'keywords', 'label': u'Keywords'}, {'format': 'list',
'type': 'text', 'name': 'cc', 'label': u'Cc'}, {'type': 'time', 'name':
'time', 'label': u'Created'}, {'type': 'time', 'name': 'changetime',
'label': u'Modified'}]
2014-01-08 18:00:01,531 Trac[web_ui] ERROR: RPC(XML-RPC) Unhandled
protocol error
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File
"/opt/bloodhound/current/lib/python2.7/site-packages/BloodhoundRPC-1.1.3-py2.7.egg/tracrpc/web_ui.py",
line 167, in _rpc_process
    protocol.send_rpc_result(req, result)
  File
"/opt/bloodhound/current/lib/python2.7/site-packages/BloodhoundRPC-1.1.3-py2.7.egg/tracrpc/xml_rpc.py",
line 110, in send_rpc_result
    xmlrpclib.dumps(result, methodresponse=True), rpcreq['mimetype'])
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/xmlrpclib.py", line 1085, in dumps
    data = m.dumps(params)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/xmlrpclib.py", line 632, in dumps
    dump(v, write)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/xmlrpclib.py", line 654, in __dump
    f(self, value, write)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/xmlrpclib.py", line 714, in dump_array
    dump(v, write)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/xmlrpclib.py", line 654, in __dump
    f(self, value, write)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/xmlrpclib.py", line 735, in dump_struct
    dump(v, write)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/xmlrpclib.py", line 654, in __dump
    f(self, value, write)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/xmlrpclib.py", line 756, in dump_instance
    self.dump_struct(value.__dict__, write)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/xmlrpclib.py", line 735, in dump_struct
    dump(v, write)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/xmlrpclib.py", line 646, in __dump
    raise TypeError, "cannot marshal %s objects" % type(value)
TypeError: cannot marshal <type 'classmethod'> objects


Am 08/01/14 17:28, schrieb Olemis Lang:
> On 1/8/14, Raffael Bachmann <bloodhound@qwas.li> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
> 
> Hi !
> :)
> 
>> I'm trying bloodhound and I like it. it is a good enhancement to trac
>> and the web interface is a lot nicer.
> 
> \o/
> 
>> The only thing I'm missing right now, compared to trac, is the mylyn
>> integration.
> 
> JFTR , since long time ago I've been trying to figure out how to test
> mylyn with Bloodhound but so far I've found nothing helpful to get
> started , sorry ...
> 
>> I installed the bloodhound-rpc plugin from here
>> https://bitbucket.org/olemis/bloodhound-rpc
>> and the mylyn trac connector.
> 
> ok
> 
>> I'm able to add a ne task repository in eclipse and it validates the
>> settings, but when trying to add a query, the server responds with HTTP
>> error 500.
>> Does mylyn integration work for anybody?
>>
> 
> I'm not really a Mylyn user , but I am the maintainer of Bloodhound
> RPC plugin , so I'll be willing to improve any defects noticed based
> on your feedback .
> 
>> I'm using bloodhound 0.7.0 and BloodhoundRPC-1.1.3
>>
> 
> ok
> 
>> The log in the bloodhound environment contains multiple of these warnings:
>> 2014-01-08 14:17:21,785 Trac[api] WARNING: Unable to find repository
>> '(default)' for synchronization
>>
> 
> unrelated ...
> 
>> And this error:
>> 2014-01-08 14:17:21,871 Trac[web_ui] ERROR: RPC(XML-RPC) Unhandled
>> protocol error
>> Traceback (most recent call last):
> [...]
>> TypeError: cannot marshal <type 'classmethod'> objects
>>
> 
> Hmmm ... I'll take a look . It's not straightforward to determine
> what's wrong by just reading the traceback . In advance , could you
> please set logging level to DEBUG and share with us the contents of
> the immediately preceding lines looking like
> 
> Trac[web_ui] DEBUG: RPC(xml) call by '<user>' <method_name>
> 
> Trac[xml_rpc] DEBUG: RPC(xml) call by '<user>', method <method_name>'
> with args: <args>
> 
> Trac[web_ui] DEBUG: RPC(xml) '<whatever>' result: <whatever>
> 
> p.s. lines above might not be consecutive in the logged sequence of
> events ; the relevant entries must match the request leading to
> failure ... I just need to identify method name + args , and the
> object returned by the RPC handler
> 


Mime
View raw message