bloodhound-user mailing list archives

From Ryan Ollos <ryan.ol...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: Error while trying to diff source files/directories
Date Sat, 14 Dec 2013 04:38:10 GMT
On Fri, Dec 13, 2013 at 5:18 PM, Bobby Ninan <bmninan@gmail.com> wrote:

> Please find the output from the first page load. Let me know if you need
> anything else:

It seems I was off with my initial guess about the problem, sorry about
that. I assumed the issue you were seeing was caused by a module not
reproduced once I realized what you were referring to. It's not a button
that I've paid much attention to in the past.

The issue you are seeing is a defect in Bloodhound. We are ignoring
requests to the path `/diff` at global scope:
https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/browser/trunk/bloodhound_multiproduct/multiproduct/web_ui.py?rev=1522803#L41

There are probably some good reasons for that, so I want to dig a bit
deeper before making any changes. I'll try to get a fix pushed in the next
day or so however.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention!