bloodhound-user mailing list archives

From Olemis Lang <ole...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error while trying to diff source files/directories
Date Sat, 14 Dec 2013 15:33:30 GMT
[...]

> The issue you are seeing is a defect in Bloodhound. We are ignoring
> requests to the path `/diff` at global scope:
>
> https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/browser/trunk/bloodhound_multiproduct/multiproduct/web_ui.py?rev=1522803#L41

weird ...

> There are probably some good reasons for that,

I see no reason to do so *in that particular location* . Ignoring such
paths is due to redirections to global product and :

  1. this has been deprecated
  2. and is caused by the behavior of default web bootstrap handler (wbh)
and request hooks

so I want to dig a bit deeper before making any changes.

... and therefore IMO such decisions should be implemented only when
running default wbh and/or hooks , so I suggest to move this from web_ui.py
to hooks.py

[...]

> Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

indeed !
:)

--
Regards,