bloodhound-user mailing list archives

From Ryan Ollos <ryan.ol...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: Turning on source code browser
Date Thu, 14 Nov 2013 01:28:26 GMT
On Tue, Nov 12, 2013 at 12:36 PM, Bobby Ninan <bmninan@gmail.com> wrote:

> Your suggestion on navigating to /browser/<reponame> was very helpful. I
> found that the problem was due to my incorrectly specifying the repository
> directory. When I specified the directory as "/opt/git/foo.git", I was able
> to navigate the source browser successfully.
>
> Thanks,
> Bobby...

Thank you for your feedback. The implementation of trac:#11351 will
probably provide a better indicator in the case that an invalid repository
directory is specified. I hope to implement that at least by Trac 1.0.3,
but possibly it will make it into Trac 1.0.2, and should be integrated into
Bloodhound shortly after.

http://trac.edgewall.org/ticket/11351