bloodhound-user mailing list archives

From ldr ldr <stackoverflowuse...@gmail.com>
Subject Postgres not liking "bloodhound" or "postgres" user
Date Mon, 18 Nov 2013 15:35:21 GMT
Following the install guide I did:

sudo su - postgres
createuser -U postgres -S -D -R -E -P bloodhound
createdb -U postgres -O bloodhound -E UTF-8 bloodhound

Using the light wrapper `pgwrap` [which supports URL syntax] from a
Python interpreter gives me:
OperationalError: FATAL:  password authentication failed for user "bloodhound"
FATAL:  password authentication failed for user "bloodhound"

Trying to login to postgresql using the bloodhound account (with `psql
-U bloodhound`):
psql: FATAL:  password authentication failed for user "bloodhound"

Seeing as I am only using Postgres for Trac, I tried using the
`postgres` account; but got this error from `bloodhound_setup.py`:

Error: ProgrammingError: relation "system" does not exist

----

How do I get Bloodhound to play nice with Postgres?