bloodhound-user mailing list archives

From Bobby Ninan <bmni...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Turning on source code browser
Date Tue, 12 Nov 2013 17:58:15 GMT
Hi,
I have been trying unsuccessfully so far to view my Git repository in
Apache Bloodhound's source browser. I am using Bloodhound
0.8.0dev-r1534486. Under the Administration (Global Settings) >
Repositories, I have added a Git repository "foo" in the directory
"/opt/git".

When I login as admin, I do see the Source link. However clicking on it
takes me to the RepositoryAdmin wiki page. When I login as a non-admin
user, I do not even see the Source link. Can you please tell me what I may
be missing here?

Thanks for your time,
Bobby...