bloodhound-user mailing list archives

From Michael Jinks <michael.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Postgres not liking "bloodhound" or "postgres" user
Date Mon, 18 Nov 2013 16:15:03 GMT
This looks like you're having Postgres trouble outside of Bloodhound.

One step at a time. What happens if you set the bloodhound user's
password to something simple (just for now) and try the connection
again? If that works, we know it's a password issue; if it doesn't, we
know we have to look somewhere else.

Can you show us a transcript of what happens why you run 'psql -d
bloodhound bloodhound'?