bloodhound-user mailing list archives

From Olemis Lang <ole...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Turning on source code browser
Date Thu, 14 Nov 2013 18:58:01 GMT
On Thu, Nov 14, 2013 at 1:38 PM, Joachim Dreimann <
joachim.dreimann@wandisco.com> wrote:

> Nowhere else in the UI do we use arrows as links I think.

Arrow link is not accurate , something better has to be chosen , of course
. I was trying to suggest something similar to the iconic download icon
next to attachment links

> What does the Name link currently go to?

To the admin panel to configure repository attributes

> I prefer either the name or something similar to link to it, or show a
> normal link: "View source".

I thought of an icon to save some space ... but anyway ... it's just a
quick suggestion .

> --
Regards,

Olemis - @olemislc