bloodhound-user mailing list archives

From Olemis Lang <ole...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Turning on source code browser
Date Tue, 12 Nov 2013 20:20:32 GMT
On Tue, Nov 12, 2013 at 12:58 PM, Bobby Ninan <bmninan@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,

:)

> I have been trying unsuccessfully so far to view my Git repository in
> Apache Bloodhound's source browser. I am using Bloodhound
> 0.8.0dev-r1534486. Under the Administration (Global Settings) >
> Repositories, I have added a Git repository "foo" in the directory
> "/opt/git".
>
> When I login as admin, I do see the Source link. However clicking on it
> takes me to the RepositoryAdmin wiki page.

yes, because you are in admin area, therefore by clicking on that anchor
you'll navigate to repository admin panel

> When I login as a non-admin user, I do not even see the Source link.

... as expected ...

> Can you please tell me what I may be missing here?

What do you see when you navigate to /browser/<reponame> ?

Maybe we are lacking on offering a link for users to go straight to
repository browser from corresponding admin pages . If you feel this is the
case please create a new ticket .

--
Regards,

Olemis - @olemislc