bloodhound-user mailing list archives

From Ryan Ollos <ryan.ol...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: How to remove a product?
Date Wed, 09 Oct 2013 08:10:27 GMT
On Wed, Oct 9, 2013 at 12:38 AM, Michael Jinks <michael.jinks@gmail.com>wrote:

> This is sort of a followup to ticket #517, but I couldn't figure out
> how to request a login for the ticketing system, so I'm posting here.
>
> I'm playing with my first Bloodhound setup, I created a few test
> products, and now I want to remove one. I'm fine with leaving the
> default product in place, but when I try to remove any other product I
> get the same error message that the original poster described:
> "Product removal is not allowed".
>
> I tried to come at this from the command line with trac-admin, but ran
> into snags there too. "trac-admin help" shows a "product remove"
> command, but it looks like that doesn't work at all:

Unfortunately it is not yet possible to remove any products at this time. I
added some clarifications to #517 about this.

> (bloodhound)mjinks@gaea
> :~/src/build/apache-bloodhound-0.7/installer/bloodhound/environments/main
> % trac-admin product remove mrj-product
> Error: No Trac environment found at
>
> /home/mjinks/src/build/apache-bloodhound-0.7/installer/bloodhound/environments/main/product
> [Errno 2] No such file or directory:
>
> '/home/mjinks/src/build/apache-bloodhound-0.7/installer/bloodhound/environments/main/product/VERSION'
>

> Any clues? Thanks.

When running trac-admin, you need to pass the environment directory. It
looks like you're in your environment directory, in which case you can just
use "." (i.e. current directory):

trac-admin . remove mrj-product
Error: Command 'product remove' not supported yet

Btw, you can register here: https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/register