bloodhound-user mailing list archives

From Olemis Lang <ole...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Real product separation
Date Thu, 10 Oct 2013 16:57:54 GMT
On 10/4/13, Tomasz Lempart <tlempart@gmail.com> wrote:
> W dniu 03.10.2013 08:16, Olemis Lang pisze:
>> On 10/2/13, Tomasz Lempart <tlempart@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>> :)
>>
>>> thank you for taking the time to check this, but my case is different.
>>> My original question was: "Is there possibility to configure bloodhound
>>> in such way, that one user can create and see issues only for one
>>> product?". In your case bhtest see both products.
>>>
>> I see your point now . You want to restrict the items in QCT product
>> list to only include the products satisfying that PRODUCT_VIEW &
>> TICKET_CREATE perms granted to the logged in user ... isn't it ?
>>
>> [...]
>>
> It is true. Further I want that user can see/create tickets for one
> product, i.e. p1 and should nothing know about product p2 inclusive
> issues created for p2.

Considering your sample permissions matrix bhtest user will not be
able to see any tickets at all in any context because of lacking
TICKET_VIEW .

Could you please confirm and/or provide further detailed conditions to
check so that I can add new assertions in test cases for #388 ? (...
and fix any inconsistences I might find along the way ...)

TIA

--
Regards,

Olemis - @olemislc