bloodhound-user mailing list archives

From Ryan Ollos <ryan.ol...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: bloodhound svn setup issue
Date Fri, 20 Sep 2013 01:10:51 GMT
On Wed, Sep 18, 2013 at 10:28 AM, Jared Duncan <j@jdunk.com> wrote:

> *Update:* "sudo apt-get install python-subversion" solved the sync issue.
>  (I had previously tried "sudo apt-get install python-svn" which did
> not.)  So if these bindings aren't supposed to be necessarily present
> post-install, perhaps this step could be added to the list of optional
> pre-requisites and/or especially the RepositoryAdmin wiki page.

Yes, it is expected that you'll need to install "python-subversion" and we
should have this documented. I think it should at least be documented on
the BloodhoundInstall and BloodhoundDetailedInstall pages, and I'll make
some edits now.

> However, at first the "Source" navigational tab linked to
> http://bh.mysite.com/wiki/Guide/RepositoryAdmin and not the repository
> browser.  And when I manually typed in the "browser" URL (
> http://bh.mysite.com/browser ), I got this:

I'm guessing this could be related to #614:
https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/ticket/614