bloodhound-user mailing list archives

From Jared Duncan...@jdunk.com>
Subject Re: Bloodhound installation issue(s)?
Date Tue, 17 Sep 2013 07:17:19 GMT
Thanks a bunch for the clarification.  That was very helpful.

> only one wiki per environment, shared
> > by all products,"
>
> no ... one wiki for global env and separate wiki page namespaces for
> each product

Ok, I see this now.  UI-wise, there doesn't seem to be any navigation
element to switch between each product's wiki (and global wiki).  Without
modifying the URL manually, it seems I have to click on "Tickets", then on
the "Dashboard" breadcrumb (if I came from non-global wiki), and then the
project name.  Is that the standard way to do it, or is there a shorter way
I'm missing?