bloodhound-user mailing list archives

From Tomasz Lempart <tlemp...@gmail.com>
Subject Real product separation
Date Thu, 26 Sep 2013 06:10:56 GMT
Hello bloodhound team,

     multiproduct functionality for trac is that what I waited a long
time. Is there possibility to configure bloodhound in such way, that one
user can create and see issues only for one product?

For example I have user U and products P1 and P2. When I add permission
TICKET_CREATE for user U in product P1 and not in (Global Settings) then
P1 cannot add new ticket, beacuse Bloodhound show messages:

"TICKET_CREATE privileges are required to perform this operation. You
don't have the required permissions Please contact your administrator or
team leader to request these."

If I add permission TICKET_CREATE also in (Global Settings), then user U
can see both products in create ticket popup and can create tickets for
both products.

   Best regards
   Tomasz Lempart