bloodhound-user mailing list archives

From Ryan Ollos <ryan.ol...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: Unknown widget TicketRelations warning message
Date Tue, 13 Aug 2013 00:43:36 GMT
On Mon, Aug 12, 2013 at 5:13 PM, Ryan Ollos <ryan.ollos@wandisco.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Aug 12, 2013 at 4:48 PM, Harris, Christopher P <
> chris_harris@baxter.com> wrote:
>
>>  Platform: Windows Server 2008****
>>
>> Front End: Apache web server****
>>
>> Back End: PostgreSQL****
>>
>> VirtualEnv is used****
>>
>> ** **
>>
>> I’ve created my first ticket and have noticed the following message in
>> between the ticket’s Description section and the Attachments section:****
>>
>> ** **
>>
>> Warning  Unknown widget TicketRelations****
>>
>> ** **
>>
>> How can I get rid of this message?****
>>
>> ** **
>>
>> **-        **Chris Harris
>>

> Another user on the list is having this same issue:
> http://markmail.org/thread/6y2i5gjeo4qi7z5b
>
> Is the TicketRelations component enabled on your system?
>
> [image: Inline image 2]
>

> If that isn't the issue, please turn on TracLogging at debug level and try
> to spot any issue in the logs:
> http://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/wiki/TracLogging

Chris (and Alice),

I think this issue may be fixed on the trunk already,
https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/ticket/582

I checked out r15027576, reproduced the issue, upgraded to r1502757 and
reinstalled the BloodhoundRelationPlugin - the issue was then fixed.

The issue should be resolved then with our next release, which is coming
soon. The status of the release is here:
http://markmail.org/message/esgif6yfe5qhc77t