bloodhound-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Norbert Vorst├Ądt <Norbert.Vorsta...@intravis.de>
Subject Reported by xxx - <time> shows wrong time
Date Fri, 30 Aug 2013 06:54:22 GMT
Hi everyone,

this is my first post on this mailing list. We have just started using Bloodhound 0.7 on a
Windows 7 platform. We got all nicely working with a SQLite database and are working now since
about 2 weeks with the system.

What surprises me is that in the ticket view the "Reported - by <username>, <relative-time>"
entry is showing the wrong time and user. It looks like it shows the reporter and date/time
data of the last modification made to the ticket. I would have expected that it show reporter
and data/time of the ticket creation. Perhaps I have set something up incorrectly.

I wasn't whether I should have created a ticket for this. If that is so, I will be glad to
do so.

Thanks for your help


Mime
View raw message