bloodhound-user mailing list archives

From Rob Clark <rcl...@hollidaysand.com>
Subject WSGI/python-path on Windows
Date Thu, 29 Aug 2013 17:58:42 GMT
Would someone please give me a push in the right direction?

With Windows Server 2008, Bloodhound 0.7, Python 2.7, Apache 2.2, and
following the BloodhoundInstall instructions, I can get trac.cgi to work
properly, but not trac.wsgi:

TracError: ImportError: No module named batch

I'm wondering whether this is because WSGIDaemonProcess directive is not
available on Windows.  I had to comment out the httpd.conf line that
includes the python-path for Apache to start:

#WSGIDaemonProcess bh_tracker user=bloodhound
python-path=/path/to/bloodhound/lib/python2.7/site-packages

Thanks,
Rob Clark