bloodhound-user mailing list archives

From Ryan Ollos <ryan.ol...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: Bloodhound Login Error
Date Mon, 29 Jul 2013 16:02:51 GMT

https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/wiki/BloodhoundInstall and @
https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/wiki/BloodhoundDetailedInstallation .
> > Unfortunatly, after I completed all the steps, i couldn't login in
order to create a ticket. I have to tell that I did all my instalation as
root.
> > Can you please tell me what i did wrong? This is the error that i get:
> >
> > "Error: Not Found
> > No handler matched request to /login"
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Pedro
>
> If you installed to the global Python packages directory, you probably
want to delete those eggs and start the installation steps again. You
should remove any globally installed eggs because we use specify the
--system-site-packages option with virtualenv, which will make the global
installed packages available to the virtualenv.

> You probably want to first confirm that you've installed the packages in
the global directory though. Which OS are you on?

Please ignore my comment and instead follow up in the thread where you had
a lengthy discussion with Gary.