bloodhound-user mailing list archives

From Ryan Ollos <ryan.ol...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: Bloodhound Login Error
Date Mon, 29 Jul 2013 15:52:52 GMT

https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/wiki/BloodhoundInstall and @
https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/wiki/BloodhoundDetailedInstallation .
> Unfortunatly, after I completed all the steps, i couldn't login in order
to create a ticket. I have to tell that I did all my instalation as root.
> Can you please tell me what i did wrong? This is the error that i get:
>
> "Error: Not Found
> No handler matched request to /login"
>
> Thanks,
>
> Pedro

If you installed to the global Python packages directory, you probably want
to delete those eggs and start the installation steps again. You should
remove any globally installed eggs because we use specify the
--system-site-packages option with virtualenv, which will make the global
installed packages available to the virtualenv.

You probably want to first confirm that you've installed the packages in
the global directory though. Which OS are you on?