bloodhound-user mailing list archives

From Olemis Lang <ole...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: move and delete Ticket
Date Wed, 17 Jul 2013 16:59:44 GMT
On 7/17/13, Anze Staric <anze.staric@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 17, 2013 at 3:45 PM, Tim Tisdall <tisdall@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Wed, Jul 17, 2013 at 7:45 AM, david <david_n@gmx.at> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi,

:)

>>> is there a way, to move a ticket from one product to another (e.g. when
>>> accidentally choosing the wrong ticket on creation). Or is it possible
>>> to delete a ticket?

I assume your request is about 0.6

At present you have the option of closing it as invalid , open another
ticket in the right product and insert a link (dependencies?) between
both tickets .

[...]
> I do not think tickets can be moved between the products or deleted in
> current version of bloodhound.

JFTR , a few more development is needed to get there ...

> There is a component
> (tracopt.ticket.deleter) in Trac that could be used to delete the
> tickets, but as bloodhound uses custom templates, the delete buttons
> are not displayed.

oops ! ... and now I notice that I have to fix the functional test
case (#387) related to this . Also see #597

--
Regards,

Olemis.