bloodhound-user mailing list archives

From Gary Martin <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: Bloodhond Instalation and Configuration CentOS 6.4
Date Mon, 29 Jul 2013 16:33:47 GMT
All things being equal - that running through tracd, it should only be a
problem with the system installed packages at this point.

I've not managed to get a working CentOS 6.4 to try to replicate yet. If
problems continue then this may be quite difficult to sort it out
without more information. Is this an error that you are not getting when
you are running without the webserver?

If so, can you turn on logging by going to the admin interface and click
"Logging" on the left-hand menu. On the assumption that Type is set to
None, change it to "File" and apply the changes.

That page should also show the path to the log file so you can correct
the next commands..

Now you can either

    tail -f
    /var/www/bloodhound/installer/bloodhound/environments/main/log/trac.log

or just examine the file after you replicate the error.

Cheers,
     Gary